Sharing a laugh with Uncle George during bath!
Sweet Baby Chase!Our Thanksgiving was busy and packed full of visits with family! Tuesday afternoon we all headed to Columbia to visit with GiGi and Uncle George. I'm such a bad mom and took no pictures that day, but my mom came to the rescue and sent several bathtime photos from that night. On Wednesday, my mom, Carson and I visited Courtney Nelson and baby Chase before leaving for my grandmother's house. Carson had her first attempt at holding a "real" baby and didn't even get jealous when I hogged him for almost an hour! Chase is adorable and doing well! Our Columbia visit wasn't over until I headed over to Southern Children for their 40% off sale - I love a good deal! I bought several adorable smocked dresses for next summer and only wish my smocking abilities allowed me to create them as quickly as I can buy them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment