Strange title, I know! Chris and I have heard this word frequently this week. It has been a couple of weeks since we've had to put Carson in timeout, but apparently it's importance and purpose is sinking in. In Carson talk, "bineout" is also "timeout!" She dutifully put herself in timeout the other night after she continued to do something I asked her not to do! She must have seen "the look" from me and then said, "Bineout Mommy" and walked downstairs to the bottom step. I went with the flow and let her sit and she even said, "yarry (sorry) mommy" when she stood up! It was so sweet and competely hilarious at the same time! Maybe we'll have a little rule follower?!
As a side note since writing this...nutcrackers, baby dolls, our dog, and many other items have gone to bineout too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment