We made it to little ol' Cameron, SC for Thanksgiving with Mimi and Papa! Our day began early with a yummy breakfast and lots of playtime with Carson. My Aunt Millie even stole some time to read Carson a book! The weather was perfect outside and we were able to take Jack (our Brittany Spaniel) outside to play too! My Aunt Pat prepared the entire meal for everyone including pumpkin pie, keylime cheesecake, and molten chocolate cakes for dessert -YUMMY!
Carson and I stayed in Cameron until Friday morning since daddy had to drive back for work. On our way home Friday we stopped back by Columbia and met my mom and brother for lunch at Grouchos - again...YUMMY! I think I need to change the title of this post to "Stuffed" because all it sounds like we did is eat, eat, eat!!!
After a good nap in the car, Carson made it back home and was excited to be back to toys and her dad! We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment