We are having a great summer so far! Most of our time is spent at the pool these days and we love every minute we're there. Carson is taking swim lessons for the first time and goes once a week for 30 minutes. She has NO fear of the water and will jump, belly flop, splash, and doggie paddle with no flotation to help! On Sunday, July 4th, she started "swimming" with her face in the water and was so proud of herself! Before, she would jump off the side of the pool and go under, but she did not want to swim face down. I haven't taken any pictures of her swimming yet since I'm in the pool at all times these days, but hopefully we can get one soon!
Chris and I recently left Carson for 8 days (our longest time to date) while we vacationed with my mom and brother in San Francisco, CA! We had a great time on the trip but it was sooo hard to leave her for that long. Carson, on the other hand, didn't skip a beat, and had a great time helping Mema in her garden and having tea parties with lemonade and teddy grahams in her finest jewels! Too cute!
Stay tuned for more fun...I promise to keep posting! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment