Friday, July 23, 2010

Dollhouse

This dollhouse is 25+ years old! My Mimi and Papa gave this to me as a gift and I vividly remember where it was in our old house and how much fun I had playing with this growing up. So...when I got to pass it down to Carson last week, memories rushed back! My mom has been hiding it in her garage until we were ready to bring it to Greenville. Carson and I spent Wednesday afternoon cleaning it, moving it in her room, and exploring all of the pieces inside. Mom and Dad still have some "decorating" to do inside to update the dollhouse, but it is in perfect shape and has already brought many smiles! I just hope she will have as many fun memories as I do!




1 comment:

Jan said...

Carson, I'm so glad you like the dollhouse! I am already shopping online and at Hobby Lobby for furniture! Have fun with it, Sweetie! Love, Gigi