Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Applique dresses!


I must say I am blessed with wonderful and thoughtful friends! Brooke-Thank you SO much for the adorable dress you made Carson for her birthday! You have put so much time into the dress and it is too cute! We can't wait to see her in it and celebrate her 2 wonderful years -so hard to believe! I also appreciate your unending patience with me as you've taught me how to cut the pattern, pin it, sew it, etc!
Not only do I appreciate the cake dress, but I also appreciate you making the bulldog dress for Carson's friend, Mackenzie! I know it was a difficult applique and once again, you did it effortlessly! Go Citadel Bulldogs!

1 comment:

The Hicklins said...

Precious! Adorable! I love the dresses! I am ready to learn how to make them! I can't wait to see Carson in her birthday dress!