Folks, it's never boring with a toddler! What do YOU do in 3 hours?
We:
have a "book party" in our pop-up tent
turn a laundry basket into a wagon and drive it through the house with baby dolls in tow
have 3 tea parties -one with marshmallows
put away a load of laundry
play with Jack and finally...
make supper for one hungry family!
We hope your house is as crazy and fun as ours!
2 comments:
Most nights as I fall asleep on the couch by 8:30 PM I think to myself, "Why am I so tired?" Glad to see your household is as busy as ours is. Toddlers are so much fun but man, they can flat wear us out! Carson is such a cutie pie!
I've been asleep on the couch many nights at that time too! It just means you're an active and totally involved mom! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment