Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're Blogging!


Welcome to our blog! I've been wanting to create a blog for a while now. I spend so much time each day reading all of my friends wonderful blogs, but I've never started one for Carson. Solution: start one, email all your friends to tell them you have one, and now you have to keep posting..no excuses.
Why blog? What could be a better gift to your child than a "storybook" of their life?! I want to post the good, the bad, the funny, and the gross! I hope to compile all posts for her to have when she's older. Who knows how long it will last, but we hope you enjoy hearing about our daily adventures, and folks...it's always an adventure with a toddler!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Anne, I am so glad you sent us your link. Carson is BEAUTIFUL! She looks so much like her mama (don't tell Chris). Wishing you well. Molly

Christa said...

What a cutie pie! She does look just like you!

The Hicklins said...

So glad you started a blog! I look forward to reading it! Love the picture of Carson...such a classic photo of her personality and smile!