
I know some of you will find this obnoxious since Thanksgiving isn't even here yet, but we pulled out all the Christmas decorations this weekend and had a great time putting some of it out/up! When you have children, 1)I think you get more excited for holidays so things get done earlier and 2)you have to plan, decorate, and shop when you can or when the timing is right! This weekend was perfect...the weather was cold and we were all in the holiday spirit. While Carson was napping, Chris and I moved/rearranged furniture, hauled the decorations downstairs and got it all ready so she could "help" when she woke up! Yes, we have a fake tree. That started last year when we were still juggling a little one, hectic schedules, and tired bones! We thought we could save money, create less mess, and most importantly, the lights were already on the tree (the most stressful part). I completely miss having a "real" tree, but in the end, it is easier with the other. As a side note, toddlers DO NOT like Nutcrackers. Admit it, they are a little scary looking! By the way, how do you post pictures in correct order on this?
No comments:
Post a Comment